Here at Security Hardware Direct, we make returns easy.
Purchased products can be returned up to thirty days after purchase, if they meet the bellow guidelines.
ALL RETURNED GOODS require an advanced return merchandise authorization (RMA). The RMA number must be displayed on or included in the returned product's packaging; no returns are accepted without this number. To obtain an RMA for your return, please email our returns department at Returns@SecurityHardwareDirect.com or call us at 1-888-391-3312 and ask to be transferred to our returns department.
If the item you purchased is damaged or defective and was purchased within the past 30 days, please contact our returns department by email or by phone to report the issue. Include the order number, a description of the item you would like to return and a detailed explanation of the problem you are having. In some cases, the manufacture requires the buyer to call them directly for a trouble shoot code prior to accepting the return. If this is the case our returns department will provide you with the contact phone number for the manufacture, and our returns department will require this code prior to issuing an RMA and/or prepaid return label.
Manufacturers’ defective goods are returnable within thirty (30) days from date of invoice, excluding electrical items, unless otherwise speciﬁed. ***Items are dated and serialized and will be verified upon return. No refund issued if the date or serial number doesn't match our records
Credit will not be issued on merchandise not listed in the current catalog, purchased more than six (6) months prior, or is out of original packaging or has price tickets afﬁxed. We are not responsible for unauthorized returns. All other returns will not be acknowledged. A 20% restocking charge, plus any freight costs, will be charged for goods ordered in error by the customer, and on items deemed not to be defective by the manufacture. All returned items must be in original factory packaging with no price tickets afﬁxed. All defective electrical and mechanical access products are repaired or replaced at the manufacturers’ option. Contact the manufacture directly with questions regarding Manufacturer’s warranty or visit Manufacturer website for product warranty details.
**Read Before Shipping**
All returned items must be in original factory packaging and condition.
If an item has been assembled, installed, modified, damaged or missing parts the item cannot be resold as new inventory thus unable to receive credit. If this is an accidental or unwanted item, it must be in resalable condition.
Please follow the instructions below to avoid additional fees.
- Packaging- Pack all products carefully to avoid damage from shipping. DO NOT write on or damage the manufacturer's packaging. Products must be free from damage of any type, including, but not limited to dents, scratches, cracks, abuse, defacement or indication of removed screws, fasteners, or seals. Open screw packs will damage the product in transit, so pack all parts carefully. Omitted components will be replaced at customer's expense and/or a 50% restocking fee will apply.
- Security Seal- Products labeled with a security seal must have the seal intact or not tampered with.
- Labeled-Products must be complete with any standard certification labels (UL listing, capacity, brand name, UPC code) originally placed and not tampered with.
- ID#-Security Hardware Direct maintains serial number tracking; therefore, product serial number, or any similar identification numbers, must match the serial number on the package or invoice.
- RMA#-This return must be accompanied by an RMA number; only items shown on the RMA can be returned. Credit is contingent upon return inspection. RMAs can be requested for products up to 30 days from purchase date. Restocking of 20% will apply. If the item was sold with free shipping, the actual shipping charge will be deducted then restocking fee will then be applied.
- All returns must be addressed as follows, unless otherwise noted in your RMA.
Security Hardware Direct
Attn: Returns Department
P.O. Box 1877
Tomball, TX 77377
Please contact our office at 1-888-391-3312, if you need further assistance with your returns or if you have any questions.